Saturday, October 15, 2005

heys `!
i change my skin again .
yah . again ...
so sick of all the skins man .
love this skin yeahh `!
:D blackk .
startiing to love green .
because of gene ~
i guess so .
shes so GREENISH YAH .
she influencedd me to GREEEN :D
yah gene :D

time flies mann .
all of us are going to sec2 .
cant imagine .
we dont look lyk a bunch of sec2s .
seems so small to mie .
hahas :)
we are lyk not matured yet ya noe .
yea . so boreiing lyfe -
probably im transfering yarhs .
dunno . but guess lah...
my mom wanns to transfer me .
aikes . hateit .
cant bear to leave my GIRLFRENS .
ilovethem so soo much .
and some of them in my class .
esp . sumone :)

slacking after exams...
jus went out 2 daes ..
den ii carnnt go ouut anymorre .
LOL boreingg....
hmm . 2 more days to school :D
im looking forward to :D
LOVEIT `!

No comments: