Tuesday, January 03, 2006

03012006 '

today schoool was alright :)
i love it.guess so?
3 students came to 2/8..zz..
hmmm..whole day sitting in the hall ..
BORED STIIFFF !
our legs gone all numb and were lyk dreaming..
lol. after those TALKS.
went in back to classroom located at the 4TH FLOOR.
which is really killing me and my grp of frens. -.-
and a teacher came in ..
talk nonsense on teeth .and confidence thingy?
make us models sitting on chair.
and ..i dunoe wad. -.-

really so boreingg .
BUT, really love my class lots :)
after school ..
me and kimberly went to MAC.
and had our lunchh .we were lyk sweating lyk mad.
the weather is so so HOT. :X
den after lunch we went home .
tmr we are starting lessons .weee :D
but..my bag is dam heavy. zz...
hope tmr is a nicer day den todayy .hee

& i nva see xinlin. :(

No comments: