Friday, April 21, 2006

HAPPYY BIRTHDAYE TO MY DEAR KIMBERLY ANG !

wahahas xD
todaye her birthday, and we had alot of fun (:
after school, me sher olivia and kim went to amk central and bought cake.
the cake was for jinwei me and her :D
denn is like, angry at the first place cus the boys say they dun wanna come.
so damm like pissed keass.
den they keep on wasting time, or whadever laah.
but at last was okaye.
they came to kim's hse.
celebrated our birthday laah .
than the cake, IS SO NICE CANN ! xD
with our K, JW , S HAPPY BIRTHDAY written on it (:
and we went block catching at 438 and 437.
its so fun laah.
run until no strength manns .lols.
denn ltr smthing happenned laah, i rlly hate it anw.
but its find now.
played till aboutt 4.05 pluss
went back to kim's hse, den chatted a while.
laugh like fcuk laah.
at 5. sher and olivia left laahs .
den the rest of the pple, went to bball court and play bball .
me kim jc yz chris jw max leonard murphy play la.IM SO LOUSY AT IT LOR.
havent been playing it for like AGES AGES!
injured my HEAD, my LAST FINGER and my LEG !wao, alot injuries. lol :X
so damm idiot laah .
played for like one and a half hours laah .
and i went home with them. kim went back with her bro.
had fun today.

TMR WILL BE MY DAY !
but, it will be darn LONELYY. hahaa !
BUT BUT, had enoughh fun today alrddy laahh :)
enjoyed myself alot.
althoughh some unhappiness or whad whad laah. lol
BUT I DID ENJOY MYSELF. lol
me and my words.

No comments: