Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ohkies ! im back to post :D
today had science for the first period,
and there, SHE GOES~
acting cute again. omgs laah ! really cant stand it.
can this tcher just stop her freaking craps. -.-
LOL ! =x

then, reading ..
i read. about gh0st stories.
lols . i READ ! i READ! i FINALLY READ !
radradrad.
blabla, recess.. den dunoedunoe whad.
nvrminds anw.
after school stayed back for history.
was late tho.
had lunch for 1hr pluus .
aren't mie, sherlin , kim and olivia pros ? WAHAHA.
den after the remedial ,
we played CATCHING .omg ! i miss those times.
we played with jc yz leonard chris david . ^^
its so like fun laah !
my leg's hurting. but i forced myself tooo xD
my leg really hurts when running. omigosh ~
den stopped playing at 5plus
went h0me.
when i reached home, bathe and all that stuffs.
i sat down and started MAPPLING. lols
and, i realise my left leg cant move. -.-
as if, it can ,
but it hurts when i move a lil wee bit !
ARGH . wonder how am i gonna move tmr . sobs ! x(
ohoho, have n0rt cut my BUSHY HAIR. ! argh

No comments: