Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ive changed my skin :D
WHADEVER ~ lolls. i love the fonts yea .
anw, didnt have time to blog ystd.
reached home quite late you see =x hehes .
lolls. anywaye , ystd ...
didnt have to study yea . and sat at the car park there for like, till 920 ?
den it rained . jus a lil wee bit .
and actlly, smthing do make mie upset .
but nvrminds, and the MS ONG, sucks man !#$%^!%$!
asked her to return me ez link card, wads there to act man she.
act as if shes so big.
DONT GIVE DONT GIVE LAR.
i wont ask again alrd .
its so DONT WAN FACE OK .
wadever she says, i rebel like crazy .. wait for it.
HELL MAN. LOL and anw,
went back to class and got ready-ED for doing LITTER PICKING
at east coast park laahs .
went thre .the wind is damm real big.
altho i love it, IT MESS UP MY WHOLE HAIR AND MAKES ME HATE IT !
LOL ! -.-
didnt pick up rubbish and gort scolding frm mr koh. -.-
saying we are coming jus to CATWALK!?
hmm ,true.
LOL. we jus walk to and fro lar.
den , i dunoe for wad reason __ keep on looking at me.
but, im still very upset, for some reasons.
hmm, probably i shld say , ANOTHER ONE ... ?
oh well, i cant be bothered

while walking back ,
sufi suddenly say about this SHIT THING.
and then he looked at me and smiled. -.-
WADS THERE SO FUNNY !
yea lar. shit lohs. -.-
went back to school and it takes us so much time,
reached schh at 12 plus.
den got changed with olivia and sher ..
all our black polo tees .
im like frm top to bottom all BLACK lar !
my bag's black
my shirt's black
my pant's black
my hair's black (thats of cause)
and my shoes' white.
look as if im going to ... =x CHOI ! ahaa!
alright, lamer .
got onto a taxi after ''FIGHTING'' with yz ..
lols. ungentlemen alright. =x
den we go onto cab before him . yay ~
-.-

went to bishan .
and blahblah . me and olivia only.
cause max went out with sher . haha :D
dont wanna eleborate laahs .
just too lazy
tmr a SCHH - FREE - DAY !
im happy , because i need not go schoool :D
LONG POST !
BYE~

No comments: