Sunday, January 14, 2007

chnged my skin ! :D

jus came home !
went to vivo city with family juss nw (:
shop arnd thr .
its damm big lah okay .
anw ; first time gg thr lah. kinda KUKU.
hah. :D
things thr r damm expensive can !
but i bought a shirt frm red2.
black top lah .
then shop arnd thr . walkwalk .
CAN ONLY C. its dammmm ex.
saw the hp sticker inn MU EE. nice luh .
my dad don wan to buy it for me ):
walked arnd.
im feeling dammmm cold !

then went to amk .
the street zone thr .
bought 2 tops. a denim skirt . (:
went to deh amk hub bought mickey pin.
its nice !
den walked nnd saw fabian n hes fwenns .
my mouth lyk full of food lah .LOL
den went hme.
its raininng lah . so me my mom n sis shared an umberlla -.-
my dad went hme after gg to vivo lerh .
spent alot todae (:
gg to grndmah hse ltr for dinner . heh ~
(:
uploaded loads pics in frenstr .
taken today :D SO ZILIAAAAAAANNNN `.

No comments: