Saturday, March 17, 2007

mayb .
really .
we cant start all over again ;
but . nvrminds .
you told me that .
im very very happy to hear that .
but , smthng's just missing .
whats missing btwn us ?
hais .
i think of you everyday .
you know ?

pple needs to accompany me bfore i think of the past agn .
im always breaking down whn im alone .
i still love you right ;
the memories just cant stop flashing in my mind.

alrights .
went out early in the morning . 10+ 11 .
if nt ,i will stay at home and cry .
my eyes are so swollen now. -.-
okay , met jc and jw aft their camp .
they are tanned .
my mood is still as bad .
no jokes cld make me laugh .
is it that bad .
went to J8 and ate long john . -.-
... and .. -.-
aights .
walkd arnd j8 a few rnds .
then went to library and sit .
chatted .
till abt 3 +.
went to find jr kor in bunk .
took a long time to decide.
mood wasnt that gud .
but decision was i go myself.
and jw and jc themselves.
then went bunk .
chatted .
and waited for comp .
jie came to look for me also .
and the joseph -.- came too .
okay .
then gamed thr .
i kept thinking abt you can .
aights .
i was alone thr .
kor and yuan sitting at another side.
jie went hme at 7.
i reachd home at arnd 8+ .
saw -Winterz and shiqi monkey darhl <3.

thnks muzhu and hongdi .
thnks pple who cheered me up .
esp jie .
im fine .
yeaps ; i guess so im fine .
will get over it - i hope.
may god bless .

-mayb , its just the end of us ;

No comments: