Thursday, March 02, 2006

WAO IM BOREDD !!
HEE


1 MINUTE ag0 > just replied jonong
1 HOUR ag0 > bathing :)
1 DAY ag0 > im at home !
1 YEAR ag0 > im crying :(

I LOVE > YOU
I FEEL > tiredd .very tired of life
I HIDE > sumthing .. ?
I MISS > peoplee alots .
I LEARNT > nothing
I WANT > you
I NEED > you .
I THINK > of the past memories

FIRSTS..
Fiirst piercing > erm . k1 k2 ?
Fiirst credit card > i donnt have one
Fiirst enemy > primary one :D
Fiirst musician you remember heariing in your
house > erm .MEMEME! LOL!

LASTS..
Last kiss > erm . ?
Last food consumed > OCTOPUS BALLS ! lol
Last phone call n who > hms , i duno whose that .he hang up after HELLOING!
Last CD played > rainbow connection :D
Last driink drank > barleyy :D
Last tiime scolded > today lor. by mrs LOWE !

SHORT ANSWER..
I AM > stellaa
I WANT > you
I HAVE > eyes nose mout ears :D
I WISH > everlasting love
I WONDER > how above the world so high!
I SING > twinkle twinkle !
I CRY > when the past is floating in my mind :(
I WON > nth
I LOST > everythingg
I CONFUSE > confuse everything
I SHOULD > do nothing .

FAVORITES..
NUMBER > 22 :D
COLOR(S) > blue black white green purple
DAYS > friday and monday and ALL NO SCH DAYS
MONTH > april :D
SONG(S) > ALL JAYCHOUU;S LAAH !
SEASON > winterr
DRINK > ice peach :D

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? > erm .nahh ?
GOTTEN SICK? > nopes
GONE TO THE MOVIES? > yeaa ?
SAID "I love you"? > erm .. guess so
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER > real ?!
WRITTEN IN A DIARY? > yeaa
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? yupss
HUGGED SOMEONE? > yarrh . lol
BEEN HUGGED? > yar yar

No comments: