Tuesday, March 14, 2006

waoh. long time since i postedd ((:
hehes. anw , nthh much todaye cus no events going on .
hmm. ystd ,
130306 '
ystd went back to school for table tennis training :)
went to school at 1030 plus.
than, met olivia ... on the way talk to brell bout smthings.
ITS SO DAMM PISSEDD '
anw, reached sch and saww sher ,
saww my marmie too :D
den olivia me and sher walk up and down the school hall .
cus training havent startedd -
denn at 1, TRAINNING ! :D
training non- stop until 230 .had our break ..
den when me olivia and sher reaslised its almost late .
WE RUSHHED UP THE HALL .
den were like so rough . pushing each other..
olivia pushed me.
i fell on the floor. lol.. not really becos she pushed me ,
my knee cap is pain laah .thats whyy .
dunnoe what happen to my kneecap ! arghh .
anw, trainned till 4 plus and went home with oliviaa .
wanted to go J8 .but didnt. olivia's mother didnt allow her to . :(
and HONEY ! CANT COME. argh!
on the way home. saw HARTHART / JACQQ :D
but anw , came home had a bath, AND SLEEP !
lol. its very tiring.
today morning wake up, aching all over. LOL.
SO WEAK !

march holidays are starting! or has alrd startedd -
:D i love mar hols .
IHATE GOING TO SCHOOLL !

No comments: