Thursday, May 04, 2006

got back my maths results.
and was very disappointed laah can
cried after knowing my results but noone knows =P
den went back to class.
and started crying again. LOL.
i dont normally cry for my results laah, seriously.
but this time.. i failed like, maths ,english , science laah can.!
hais.
but anywaye,
after school wennt to toapayohh with sher kim and olivia.
we having so much fun lor.
so idiotic. HAHA. we tore the whole KFC down .
laugh so damm idiotic loud!

after that,
me and olivia rush to J8 to meet with jonchang yz and leonard.
den is like, we waited for them for quite a long time -.-
den ltr..
bought our tics for M.I.3 ! haha.
mission impossible three.
actually me and olivia didnt wanna watch that at first.
but, its like,
at the end of the show.
we love it to bits laah ! LOL :D
denn leonard went for tution.
me olivia jc yz went walking arnd J8 .till about like 630 plus denn went home with olivia (:

haven tell my parents bout my results.
haissssssss !
wad now ? LOL. i dared not =X


iknowthefeeling'sback

No comments: