Monday, May 22, 2006

Look into my eyes
You will see what you mean to me
Search your heart search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you
Look into your heart
You will find there's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am take my life
I would give it all I would sacrify
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you
There's no love
Like your love
And no other
Could give more love
There's no one
Unless you're there
All the time all the way

Ah you can't tell me it's not worth trying for
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
Yeah I would fight for you
I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you
Yeah I'd die for you
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you

/ i found this lyrics , sung by bryan adams, quite long ago ?
im not sure laah . :D i jus love the lyrics.
so meaningful laah (:

anywaye.
busy with the sitting arragements.
last job-to-do for a vice chairman. WOOHOO :D
hahaaa !
but anywaye, havent decided laah.
didnt have muchh time.
first period was literature.
and we had test . i did so quicklyy ; and handded it up to pamela (:
den was dnt.
nthh much lohhs. juss sitting and chatting.
was playing with sherlin and olivia.
writing on the whiteboard laah ..LOL.

went back to class with olivia during recess and do the sitting arrangement thingy.
haha. den sher nn kim went to eat.
after that was science,
so damm freaking ass laah.
'BY THE COUNT 5, I WILL TAKE THE UN-NECCESSARY BOOKS ! '
is like wtf lor, by the count of 5.
so short! i not SUPERWOMAN ! haha.
den she confiscated my books lor. wad de..
but anw,
ltr was chinese. that stupid MDM ZENG.
confiscated my belt.
was like wad laah. !
den i like, kinda rebel and didnt great her.
she shouted at me and asked me to stand.
so, I STAND UN-WILLINGLY!
she scolded me for my belt asking why was it so low,
i shouted and said, DROP ITSELF!
wadeverr laa she. LOL..

den ipw denden reading.
shed tears during ipw while talkingg to hairil..
hais . lalala,
went to KFC after school.
with sherlin, kimberly,olivia :)
laugh like siaocharbos in there, everyone was looking at us.LOL
went to play escalator.loolol.
and zillian-ed!
:D i love my girlfrenssss !

letitgonow

No comments: