Monday, May 15, 2006

hais
i wan this fone too. N6280

but, i dont even think i can get it okaye.
hais, very sad lor.
wanna change a new handphone also canort.
wtf, muss those cheap cheap one lor.


hais.my life so bad lor.father dont even have the money to buy me one GOOD fone that can last for 2 years. hais. i really wan lor. but, wtf lah. i need to save up to $150 dollar can. hais.wad lor.. walao wei. feel like crying it out loud lah. hais. my father said, even if he really bought 6280 or 3250, that will be his lor.and said that he wanna give me hes fone, 7360! WTF! fcuk la. wadever lah. i dont care. wadever, i will save more than enough. I WILL ! at most,i dont eat, and starve to death. HAHA! :D thats my principle. i really dont care. i really wanna save my money alrd. !FCUK IT. RAR

No comments: