Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fuck friendster .
._.
Lol .

History paper today .
& Again , i wrote 4 lines , slept .
._.
Dismissed at 9+ , then went to Macs , had our bfast thr .
Went to the nearby playgrnd .
They insisted on playing , catching .___________.
& I didnt want to .
Walkd to the nearest playgrnd .
Olivia & Kim ran thr ._.
Both of them playd on the swing .
When i reachd thr , Olivia fell down & dislocated her bloody middle finger .
Jw went to kick sand on kim ; smthng like that laa .
.__.
& They quarrelled .
Walkd to the library , long time since i've been to amk library .
Heh ;
Went into the activity rm ,
& had lots of fun in thr . LOL !
Then a small little boy came in , we all playd w him .
HE . IS . SO . CUTE . :D !


All of them came my hse at bout 4 + .
Then , that stupid huafeng also come .
But , i hiu lan him , & continued w my audi :D
Hahahaaaaaa .
;x
They went hme at 6 + .

Bloody maple is patching the whole day .
I'm bored to death ):
& HAHAHAHAHA @#!#$%$%^$%^%$%^
IM GOING FOR REBONDING TMR (:
Im afraid , rebond until bcome sai .
):
Saturday going to meet my daaarling ! Heh - heh ;} !

I dont knw what to do nw laa .
D:

No comments: