Tuesday, October 02, 2007

♥ Shoot me down , one by one .

Back to posting ,
& Today , obviously , i flunk my bloody POA paper .
Eng paper2 was , quite well .
Blank paper handed up for POA & i seriously , have no idea what to write .
So i lifted the whole table , & copied onto the foolscap .
._________________________.

After exams , stayd back for Maths remedial lesson .
Mdm wong went through the maths paper w us.
& I paid attention .
She said maths paper will be easy ,
so i doubt i'll fail ;x
HAHAHHA !

When i reachd home , i bloody realised that i've forgotten to bring my keys .
& that noone is at home .
F , i went all the way to bishan to find mummy ,
& get the keys frm her .
AND IM NT FEEEELING WELLLL . ):
Hell .

Anw, Lala darling mugging now ;x
JIAYOUS AH ! ;D
HAHAHH .

I wna go shopping aft the exams ,
Anyone wna follow me ? (x
Heh !

No comments: