Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thanks to GERMAINE LEONGY LAMPA (:
She chnged her bloody blog song specially for me !

Went bunk tday .
& bfore that , went to meet the buyers for my tops .
Sold two ; $32 ! :D
Heh - heh .
Waitd for that girl for v. long ._.
Went to douby ghaut , waited for darling in the toilet .
& then she came ! (:
Went into bunk tgt , then got comps immediately .
saw huafeng & tom thr .
Then i shouted huafeng .
hahaha !

Audi-ed thr .
Skipskipskip .
.
.
):

Went off at arnd 4+ to Bishan to find jc , kim , yz & zy .
Moodless -------
Went to long john's silver to find them .
& Went off aft that .
):
):
Skip .

Reachd home , mapled .
Vent all my angers on honey ;x
Hahahahah , im sorry dearieeeee !
LOL .

I hate . my . fringe ( !!! )

♥ so much i wna say , i love you .

MY BACK IS ACHING ):

No comments: