Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My bloody friendster is so damn dead now laa .
Fcuk .
I dont know who the bloody chibye go suspend my accnt .
Suddnly so dulan w it laaaa !
WA - LAO - EH .
FFFFFFFFFFFF .
I'll try & zilian , then go upload more photos during the hols .
Nb .
Hahahahah .

Maths paper tday ,
Was , quite okay . But did nt have enough time , thrfore , some blanks ._.
For physics , ha - ha !
Obviously , cant do , blankd the whole section B .
Aft school , went to hub .
Walkd arnd .
Went to foodcourt , they guys ate .
Then went to ChengSan CC , see those guys play Bball .
Long time nvr go thr alr luh .
Then , went hme @ arnd , 5 .

Came home ,
Switchd on the computer .
& This f-ing computer keeps restarting .
I guess , needa go for another repair alr .
And , i'll be damm bored laa .
):
Bunk-ing w LALA DARLING this saturday (:
I miss her !

Hahahha ,
& Im like finally selling off my bloody purple&black striped shoulder off top ,
& that pink&black striped top .
MONEYMONEY COME ( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
This month's phone bill , bursted like siao .
._.
Gna die soon .
Ha - ha .

; I thought what you said was real , but it dosent seem like it right nw ._.

No comments: