Monday, April 16, 2007

just came homme.
damm dirty lahhh meee .
but anw . first period was POA .
i dont understandd it at all lahs .
then maths , then chemm .
was talking the whole period with aisyah nd pple & jw lahs .
lols. then went for recess .
smsing fishh .
then lala darling smsd me !
then chattd .
aft school , waited for the guys to finish their work in class .
then went t eat & to zhenyang's hse nearby thr agn .
and waited for olivia .
I'VE GT TWO MOSQUITO BITES ALL THNKS TO HER !
RAWRRR .
then playd bball with them .
starting was quite boring .
bud , slowly . jiu nice ler . lmaos .
arnd 6+ .
me olivia nd yz was snatching one ball .
DAMM YZ LAH
HE SO TALL THEN . -.-
me and olivia like siao lidats .
and he scolded me ' siao cha bor '
lmfaos ?
kept laughing nd snatching th ball .
aft that , went hme with pple .
took quite a long time .
alrights .
I WANNNNAAAA BATHHHHE .
smelllllly shit ! =

& i miss you loads. (:

No comments: