Monday, April 30, 2007

Rawrrrrr .
im aching all over .
my neck is the mostmostmost terrible-ESTTT one .
today didnt go to sch .
cos im like feeling so bad lah . and sickd .
with headache .
blaaah .
cant stand it .
.
.
but anws ,
went to make I.C with mummy in e aftnoon .
my passport photo didnt pass .
so took another one .
I LOOK SO SLPY IN THAT PIC CAN .
OMG.
suck larrrrrrZXZXXZZ.
aft that .
went arnd walking with mummy while waiting for daddy to fetch us back .
having a terrible headache nd feeel like vomiting mans .
ONE WORD : TERRIBLEEEE .
then home .
and pigg-ed .
audi-ed.
I CANT WIN - MELTING . ): !
AWUHHHH .
i chained x7 .
in the end .
he still won me .
GAWDDD ?!
arghhh . feel like killing him .
hohos .
feeling much btr nw .
i guess. ._.
I WANNN MAINN .
and grats my LALADARLING FOR MAIN :DDD .
MUCH LOORVES * smwarkks .
off to audi nw
joni honey's waiting for meee :) .

while playing 135 Be My Lover , i got 1.1m +
HOHOS .
and x7 ! :DD .

x7 perfs !

No comments: