Friday, April 27, 2007

oh wells ;
just finishd talking on fone with germ jie just nw .
some friends ! - ; betrayers are just simply too fkd up .
righhhttttttttttt .
what are friends for , lma0 .
obviously nt to betray .
aiya , whatever .

anyway .
first period was maths !
had re-test .
and im going crazy le lahhhhhh !
whnever have maths test ,
for the first few mins . i have lots of interest .
and i will do my work like , neatly .
aft a few more mins .
i totally like anyhw do can .
damm pekcheck , and dulan .
so i scribbled all over .
god dammit .
mothr ******
.
.

then POA.
shit can .
i cant even understand a single shit of balance sheet , T/B acc. or whatever shiet
._.
i dont think i can pass my POA lah okay .
aft recess was history .
went to the .. what lab i forgetten .
then gt aircon inside .
i slpt .
dammmmmmmmm song canns :DD !
until sher nd kim say dear's name, i also dont knw. =x
HAHA .
then aft sch .
wen hme .
wl had some problms . so, i wishd him gudluk :) .

actlly thought mummy wants to bring me go smwhr make I.C .
budn it raind , and mummy said go on Monday .
so i was like , ._.
i rushd home . and she told me Monday .
so olivia askd me to find them.
i went down .
it raind so heavily .
gt lightning smmore.
and i tell you ! I HATE THATTTT !
IM SCARED OF LIGHTNING AND THUNDER.
i went down , whnever the lightning flashes ,
i will cover my ears .
._.
LOL. and everyone will b like looking at me.
i cried too .
LOL. too scared lah .
if smthng happns to me .... )':
IM SCARED MUMMYYYYYYYYYYY .

but anw, jc came to find me .
then went to ruting's hse tgt .
whn i reachd , i shoutd ' OLIVIAAAAAAAAAA '
den shes like ' MUMYYYYYYYYYYYYY '
joseph said am i gg to fetch kid . LMAO . in a childcare. ._.
haha !
anw, hes sick le. he went to c doc .
tkcare lehs guang .(:
calld dear in ruting's hse . x) .
misssssd him .
den aft that playd zong ji mi ma in ruting's hse .
same rules agn !
were laughing . LOLLLL :D

aft that .
arnd 5 + .
went down with olivia , ruting, zy , yz jc , jw and nicholas to play bball .
the court soo damm wet lah .
then yz's ball's skin tear off .
LMAO .
funny .
i suck at shooting can !
NO ENERGY ): .
playd till abt 7 + .
den walkd home with olivia .
:DD.

and ,
i simply hate my fucking audi skills .
it just f-ing DROPPED.
okay. fk-d up !
RAWR.\

No comments: