Thursday, April 26, 2007

SORRY dear .
im really very very sorry .
kept thinking abt the pasts that makes me feel so guilty and now even .
im sorry that i came home late .
without telling you .
im sorry for treating you so bad .
im sorry for letting you wait for me .
i know you're bored .
i know .
i know you hate me for being so bad to you .
i know you're siand .
i know you're angry with me rights , you just dont wanna say .
i know you've no mood . but you just dont wanna tell me the reason why .
i know you think that im irritating .
i know you're just giving a fake smile .
i know you dont wanna answer my questions .
i know you are pissed off by me .
i know im very irritating to qns you so much.
i know you're tired .
i know , i know .
but , i dont know why you're nt in a good mood .
can you tell me why ; Pretty Pls ?
if you dont have the mood ,
i'll too .
Its been hard on you .
but i just hope that , you would really care me more .
and all i do for you is cos , i really love you alots .
tons and tons .
millions .
im so sadddddd . ): .
my heart's like so sour .
i criedddddd .

dear ,
im really sorry
really sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .
Sorry .


i dont know what i did that makes you so no mood .
i can feel it .
but , to me, you're always the special one .
the best .
the good-est .
the best of bests .
dear, i really really cant do without you .
I Love You deeply .


oh wells ,
i dont have the mood to blog nw .
so, tatas .

No comments: