Tuesday, April 17, 2007

wahhs . dammit -
im sickeddd now ! feverrrrrrr ; flu dhen headache .
for deh whole day .
my head damm pain lahs .
and feel so much like vomiting /
stomach was empty .
but the sight of food makes me puke . -.-
had speghetti during recess .
actlly wantd to go hme halfway tru lessons .
budn sher askd me t stay .
so i stayd .
headd damm painn now . x(
aft school , went hme .
sher nd kim sent me to busstop .
got home ` on the aircon .
and slept .
frm 2 till about 430 + .
wake up . daddy askd me to see doctor .
so went to the doctors .
took MC .
so ; nt gg schhool tmr . (:
had so much things to do tmr and yet ..
im sick .

planned to go orchard aft sch to buy kim's present .
then pierce third earhole on left ear.
dhen buy dye .
budn . -.- seems like , cant alrd .
hafta do it on friday .
i wanna have a nose pierce. ):
had arguement with mummy whn i brought this subj. up .
alrights .
i think thats all le
& i realised . i deprovd in audi !
rawrr . was cursing for th whole game ystd .
lmfa0s .
audi's downn now .
im boredd to death .
my eyes dammmm painnnnn `

COUNNTDOWNNNNN T MY BURFDAY :D .
5 DAYYS . hohos . (:

No comments: