Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cant describe the mood i have in maple just now .
Its , W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L .
HAHAH !
That MELVIN aka LimHongKan , is making me laugh like siao .
& That f-ing Huafeng .
My honey repeatedly asking me to stop spamming my ' HAHA ' -S .
And my buddies are flooding me .
hahaha !
One word : Fun :D.
And, i lvled .
I cant wait for Honey & HF to help me zak :x
LOL !

Okay .
Went sch .
Slpt during history lesson in the Humanities rooom .
Then , PE.
walkd arnd the school ,
waiting for Kim to finish her standing broad jump retest .
After school .
Me & Kim sent Sher to hub .
Hairil , Adam & grp of people were there .
They purposely shout our names so loudly from far ,
& all eyes were on us .
LOL !
We felt as tho we're some kind of stars at that time ^^ .
HAHAHHA .

Reachd home at abt 2 +.
& I Mapled till i lvl .
Fell aslp just now , & just woke up .
I dont wanna go schoool lah !
Everyday doing the same things .
its just so frustrating .
Friday going to bugis ! :D
Saturday to bunk with darling ! :D

bye !

♥ best friends will walk with you always .

No comments: