Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HI PEOPLE .

add my new friendster accnt !
add my new friendster accnt !
add my new friendster accnt !

I finally created ,
because , finally . i cann use friendster !
THE MORE I THOUGHT OF MY F-ING PREVIOUS ACCNT ,
THE HOTTER I GETTTTTTTT .
GRRRR .


l0ve.d@hotmail.com
l0ve.d@hotmail.com
l0ve.d@hotmail.com
0 = ZERO .

okay .
hahahah :D.
My legs are damm ' sour ' now .
Walked for the whole day today .
zzz .

Tday morning, kim & oliva came my house .
olivia borrowd my quarter pants .
Chnged , then left hse at arnd 645 .
Cabbed down to school .
Sher , wantd to treat us .
But end up , i paying $2 . rofl :x
but , nvrmindds anw .
Met sher & jc at the gate there .
And went up to hall for assembly .
For the whole concert , i was feeling damm hell uncomfortable .
LOL, whole leg & body aching like a siao peh .
okay , not only me . but the others -.-
When it ended, we shouted like siao .
Not because it ended ; but because we can stand up alr .
hahahahhahah .!

After school ,
met Jc & Yz with kim and jw .
Went to mrt station , & decided to go tampiness mall to meet joseph , zy , ruting & sokhwee .
Kim went off .
Train-ed to bradell , kim called .
& asked us to wait for her .
Reached tampiness mall , and went to find joseph & pple .
Lunchd at Burger king .
Cldnt finish all , so askd jc to finish up mine :x
HAHAH, but sadly , he didnt .
:D

After that, decided to head over to vivo .
Train thr , & alighted at harbour front .
Walkd arnd .
And went outside .
toooook lots of grp photos with them :D !
The wind , blowblowblow , until everyone's hair so damm hell messy .
But, we still tooook :D
HA HA HAAAAA .
After taking pics , went into vivo .
Walkd arnd .
Into toys R us , damm crazy thr .
Not me, but the others. LOL .
hahahah .
then into giant .
Bought drinks , & kim accompanied me to watsons to buy smthng (:
HEH .
went out agn .
This time , sat at one corner .
and chattd .
Kim & jc went to play water thrr -.-
And when we were going off ,
i got splashd for no reasons T.T.
but , dried up in lesser then 5 mins (:

Fell asleep on train while going baq .
Kim told me to alight at douby ghaut ; cos neeed to chnge lines .
I thought she was lying , cos noone is alighting .
LOL, then i gave her a -.- face .
and she shouted to jc & the rest .
then, we realised -.-
HAHAHA . ROFL .
.________________.
yy on earth im so dumb .

Okay , went to bishan to have dinner .
Kim went home .
Ate at S11 .
Then went to J8 .
Went into the arcade with people .
then see them play a few games .
I was damm tired at that time , so didnt talk much .
Even jw noticed .
Waited for sokhwee, ruting in action city .
& feel like slping at that time . Cos ' im rlly rlly tired .
Went home alone at 830 .
& realised nicholas & yz was bhind me .
So , train-ed with them .
alighted at amk .
and walkd hme .

Okay !
Will upload the pictures , like tmr .
Because , im f-ing tiredddd & lazy nowwww !
Might slp early tday :D .

one good news : blogger didnt hang me tday :D
x3s .

No comments: