Monday, August 06, 2007

I just reached home ! :D
& Im going to the campus superstar's concert later on.
Yahooooooo .
All thanks to Cheryl Choo Jia Le for getting the tickets for me :D
from april .
LOL, yeppppppppps (:

Okay .
I slept during chem lessons .
and im rather sueyyyy tday lah !
First thing in the morning , i forgt what ._.
Then , late for lessons because of ' some problems '
LOL .
explained to Mrs Lim & apologised to Mdm leow -.-
.________________________. ''''''''''''''' !!!
rofl .
After school ,
went out with the usual grp of pple , without olivia .
Went to amk central's Pizza Hut !
Kim & i had the sausage mania .
LOL .
But bfore, me & jc wen to get tics from cheryl in hub .
Ate , and walked home .

My stomach is damm hell uncomfortable ._.
okayokay !
Off to maple first :x

Stella finally sort out her thinking ,
to study (:
Three cheers :D

No comments: