Saturday, August 18, 2007

My stomach's muscle are hurting , thanks to napfa ; SITUPS :D
Woke up 8 + in the morning .
& Maple-d .
LALAdarling helped me lvl when i went to bathe .
THNKQQQS !
and im lvl 47 now :D .
TRYING VERY HARDD TO GO 50 .
To zak ! :x
With help of honey & huafeng :x .
.

Okay .
Went to bugis to meet the girl selling me the speg top .
Its black , polka dots w a ribbon .
She askd me to go lavendar .
I went , and she said bugis .
I waited alone like a f-ing retard in the mrt station ;
evryone was looking .
At the same time , i was waiting for laladarling .
Waited for abt 45mins - 1hrs , ALONE .
then darling came .
Even earlier than the girl -.-
Waited for another 10 mins w darling , she came .
Hand over the money & took the top .
Went to parco , Superman's shop .
Bought the very last piece of the superman top :D.
Actlly was considering whether to buy anot , because it was the last piece .
' then ar , ltr ar . ppl try try try , eyer. -.- '

Bought & went to bunk immediately .
Went inside , saw Huafeng .
HURRRRAY , he finally gave me my $10 for PPC :D.
' for nothing i say he owe me :x '
& He gave me !
Then honey called me , went to find her .
OMG I MISSSS HERRRRRRRR .
& i saw the xiia0leen also .
Saw alot pple thr lah , honey told me all :/
LOL !
Walkd arnd bunk, c pple plaaayplay .
Then me & darling went to PS .
bought our tako balls agn , and ate .
Ltr went baq to bunk ,
then gt comp alrd .
My computer was bside honey's ! :D .
So we like chattd alot , quite alot :D.
While playing .
The following 2 names are those irritating ones who deesiao-ed :
HUAFENG ; f-ing pressing my spacebar whn i dont neeeed that !
FAN ; no reasons KICK uer f-ing chair .
i cant remb who else ._.
Audi-ed thr .
Saw many pple .
Then honey was shouting like a siaozahbor thr .
LOL ! .
I dont know what happn too.

Went off at arnd 7+ .
Huafeng askd if i wna watch movie, but . didnt .
Honey askd if i wna go parklane .
Was feeling rather uncomfortable at that time ,
cos ...
ONLY DARLINGGG KNOWS :x
HAHAHA .
But, its nothing !

' Sorry to my kukudarling ! i PS-ed ue just now . :/
Then hai ue dno go whrwhr , i also dno lah . LOL. >< ; '


Okay . Went home .
Mummy bought another 2 plain tops for me .
Tried all the tops .
AWAW , i love my black superman top :D.
& The white top mummy bought .
I told daddy that tmr , i wna go parco and buy the WHITE superman one :D
Im selling off my Pink & Black stripes top , & my skinnies ( loooks rather weird ) ._.
Buying a new skinny jeans sooon . I guess :D
Try my very best to save money .

YESYES ! Im tired . Feeeel so much like slping now :/
tatas !

cb blogger hangd me 4 times _l_ fcuk it lah . dulan-ed `

No comments: