Saturday, August 25, 2007

Finally fixed the backgrnd :D
hahahha !

Okay .
I met the LATE QUEEN honey ;
Her name , will never chnge .
From 'nongnong time ago' , i created that for her .
Because , shes always late !!!
i waitd like a retard , for more than 20 MINS ( she said 15mins ) :
At the MRT station .
In the toilet .
& At the ungrnd pass to bunk .

Like a f-ing retard .
Luckily im on phone , & thrs smone to accompany me :D
hahahah !
She came , & i went to find her .

Went in bunk.
Honey run arnd like a siao za bor , again .
HAHAH .
& im like sitting .
Saw huafeng that idiot .
Later, met AngelDemons also .
soooo cartoon lah .
hahaha !
Then , got our comps .
I bought a PPC :D
Honey bought 3 . ._.
& Im like her servant @#$%^@#$^&
She askd me to buy her ppc ,
& top up for her .
HONEYY UE BTR WATCH OUT ALRIGHT ! :DDDD

After an hr, she left .
Cos she wantd to go PS with her laopo or smthng .
So i stayd thr to play .
MYY LALADARLINGG CAMMMEE ! :D
sadd that she didnt play . ]:
She left ,
Then jc came & find me .
After awhile , went to PS `s burger king & lunchd at Burger King .
Chattd about lotlotlotlots of things .
.___.
Okay .

After that, walkd.
& went home .
Tmr's sunday ! :D
And nxt day is monday ._.
Go die .
@#$%(*&
I HATE SCHOOOLING .
quit my school for me. ):

ANYYONE WNA BUY MAPLE PPC FOR ME ? :D
i'll love you (: HAHAH !

BENJAMIN IS OUT ! FFFFFFF !

No comments: