Saturday, September 22, 2007

Firstly , I'm sorry .
To smone who had treated me well this two months .

Anw , Yayyyy .
Evrything was alright [:
Heh - heh .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA ;

BBNE X3 LOADS !
& We seriously , had .. fun .
i guess ._.
Well , Jc, Yz , Jw came up to my hse .
& I'm like damm late alrdy .
Met pple at yck mrt station at 1130 , when we're suppose to meet at 10 ! ;x
My apologises [:
Trained to Vivo , had Long John's Silver thr .
& Spent my $5.90 .
Left w , $4.10 .
I brought only , $10 . Pathetic .
Went off to the monorail station , took the monorail to Sentosa .
Went to the beach thr .
&

I
FUCKING
HATE
BEACHES .


Its damm bloody f-ing hot .
With all the f-ing sand flying all over .
F-ing dirty .
F-ing crowded w people .
I had to F-ing walk on the hot sand .
The sand kept go into my F-ing legs .
F-ing no place to sit .
Im wearing white shorts ,
So , i dont wanna dirty myself .
I dont know who the f-ing hell choose this place .
Okay ,
those EFFFFFFFINGS .

I seriously hate those places laa .
Dont ask me out if you're going to ,
Watch scenery , Beach-ing , Play whatever sports in a hothot weather .
Okay , F .

Anw , walkd to the 'NewZealand's Natural Juices' place .
Or smthng like that ,
Which was F-ING far frm that F-ING beach .
& Spent $5 on a cup of fruit juice .
NewZealand's Natural Juices ; its sure is .
.________.
3 BIG DOTS .
I spent my $5 on the ' natural ' juice .
F-ing heartpain ):
If this is newzealand's natural ,
I can open one 'Australia's Natural Juices' too [:
Buy , Fruits .
!!

Went off arnd Sentosa .
& The whole trip was horrible .
I'm like , complaining continously , repeatedly about that f-ing 'nice' weather out there.
I cant stand it !
Walkd quite a long distance to the UnderWater World place .
& board a bus .
The whole bus was empty .
OURS !!
So , i went to a sit & kiau kah onto that chair .
One sentence : V . Fortunate to have aircon :D:D:D
Got down the bus , & i shouted one v. loud ' walao eh '
._.
Because , frm Heaven , i went hell again .

Then , walkwalkwalk .
Went to the SkyRide place thr .
Started off w riding the go cart , or whatever its spelt as .
First attempt , was , beauuutiful ;D
& When i went on w that sky ride ,
Sat onto it ,
When it started to move .
.
.
.
My tears flow out , like running tap .
HA HA HAAAA .
I find it funny too laah ,
dumb ._.
I realised i have height phobia .
For the whole ride , i close my eyes ._.
For the whole ride , i cry .

LOL !
Then Jc added on ' People go up smilesmilesmile , you go up crycrycry '
hahahahha !!!

Reachd vivo at about 7.
Actlly wanted to accompany them to have their dinner .
But i realised , its v. late alr .
So didnt .
Went hme w olivia .
& Chatted alot on the train :D .
HAHAHA .
Funny [: ~

Now that my whole body is so damm f-ing red .
I look like i went for sun-tanning .
._________________.
This will be the very last time im going to a beach .
& Im serious .
looooooooooool .

Im tired .
Feeeeel like sleeeeping D:

& I HATE THOSE HURTING WORDS FRM MTBH ! T.T
;x
But, you're still so nice , to me [:

No comments: