Saturday, September 01, 2007

OHOH , HAPPY BDAY POPPIE'S BABY ;; KENNETH .

Im blogging now ;
Right now, 12.OOAm .
Its 1st of September ! (:

Went bunk tday .
And reachd there at arnd 130 .
Darling is always there for me ! :D
HAHAHA .
Then , went in . & Booked comp .
Went over to PS , & the person frm bunk calld .
So went baq to bunk again .
Bunk was kinda quiet tday .
Almost to quiet .
LOL !
& I LVLD IN BUNK (:
LVL 33 ALRDYYYY .
Thanks LALADARLING for helping me complete my license ! :DD
heh ; loveloves !
Then , playd till 4+ .
& Went hme lerh , cos darling needa go smwhr else .
(:

' kuku darling ! (: Im so so sorry . I ps-ed ue agn . :/
I never say i went audi .
I didnt know ue online .
Sorrrrry okay ? (:
I know ue are angry lah , dont lie :x
hahahah ! '

Okay .
Thats about it .
& My stomach is feeling damm uncomfortable nowww :/
MissyPlNKS is 51 now ! :D

Girl , its up to ue to decide alright .
& Please , dont do all those if ue rlly dont wanna .
Noone is forcing ue with a gun .
Just say .
(:


Hols are here !
& Will be going out often .
I guess .
If i have the $ ! D: .

YEP ,
baq to maple . tataaaaas `!

I just need some love & care ;

No comments: