Monday, September 03, 2007

HAPPPY BDAY TO MY BELOVED GIRL , HONEY , JONI LIM YING YAN !!!!!
Girl , ILOVE YOU LAHHHHHHHHH :D
We had a wonderful afternoon tday !
LOL !

Okay, anw .
I CUTTTTT MY HAIR ALRDY !
Makes no difference anw , just a lil thinnnner .
hahah .
After my hair cut , met honey at bunk .
Okay , shes late again .
Much more earlier , I waited for her in the TOILET , 10 Mins (:
LOL .
Went in, & Got comp immediately .
Because , lil pple down thr .
hahaha !
Wasted my bloody $7 on nothing .
Just went in maple , & chat & jumping quest .
Then , mega honey :D:D
Tio mega frm her , nb ` cnot SS !
& JiaHao , smone who i just know , frmm honey .
Helped me in the jumping quest .
Bloody hell cant jump .
& Hes weaker than me :x
HAHAHAHA !
Then Huafeng came .
:D

After awhile ,
Went to have our lunch at 4 + at LJS - LongJohn's Silver .LOL .
& Went baq to bunk again .
Honey booked a comp , i didnt .
Because i dont have enough $ .
.________. ''
Went over to HuaFeng's sit .
& Hes friend , yishu , is helping me with the jumping quest !
:D:D
Finally done .
& A BIGGGG THNK YOU .
Si ginah huafeng, keep disturbing me .
& HES FRIENDS also ._.
...
Saw xxstudydkxx ,
LOL
..
..


Sat there .
See him play the dumb audition .
One-Two Party .
LMAO .
Laughing my f-ing ass out .
Dont say me lah , hes friends also laugh can !
LOL !
Then , went to find honey .
She's training thr , at the grim or smthng .
LOL .
Sat thr , and watch her .
Then , huafeng left .
Not long after , i left too .
Because honey say , she will b staying thr till 1O.OO .
siao peh !@#$%(*)


Went home .
Got crazy & Started to Zilian .
LOL !
How i wish ,
i can have 1234567890 Billion .
Then i cld spend on whatever i want :D .
LIFE WLD B SO GREAT !!!
HAHAHAHAH .
But , fat hopes .
_l_

Okay .
Few items added to wishlist ! :D
One cancelled .

Im lazy to upload pictures .
._____________.
Troublesome - ness .
HAHHA !
Bye .

No comments: