Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Who can understand my feelings now .
Sighs .

Could you care a lil more .
Evrytime i online , you just treat it as its invinsible .
You dont even bother to msg me .
Even if you did ,
Those msgs are 1 word , 2 words , 3 words .
When cld it evr b one paragraph ?
Your words always hurts me laa .
V . sad you know .
I know you wldnt b reading this la ,
But . I'm rlly feeling terrible inside can .
Feel like crying smtimes .
I dont know what you're thinking right now anw .
Mayb you're just treating it as ,
A game .
' Love is just a game for two ' .
.______________.

Ah , i dno what im talking about .
Ha - ha .
Have to go sch tmr alrdy .
Sian laaaaaaaaaah .
& Honey is getting a tunic for me online [:
I mean , helping me get one .
I pay myself ._.
LOL !
We're meeting up soon :D.
I miss you tonnnnnnnnnns !
I LOVE YOU LAH HONEY .
(!!!)

No comments: