Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ANG TIANCHENG , HAPPYBDAY :D
RETARDED OLD MONKEY .

Im home tday damm late alright :D
8 +.
HAHAHA .
Okay , thats for me .

Anw ,
Prepared & Joseph came up to my hse at arnd 1 + , 2.
Then, i was audi-ing .
He sat bside me & shoutd like a siao ding dong .
LOL !
Kinda cheering for me ,
But , sounds scary .
Scare dao whnevr he shout . HAHA !

Then , yz jw & david came .
Went to vivo to look for Jc & Louise .
Walkd arnd .
Bought movie tickets , for the show : 14O8 .
Waited for my BOLLLY QH to come :D
yay yay .
Met her at candy empire .
So nice of me to walk to thr to fetch her :x
:D:D !
HAHA .
Went into Giant , bought chocolates w bolly ! (:
Dont know whr the rest went .
Paid for our chocos .
Then went to find them .
At arnd 5 + .
Went baq to the cinema .
They bought their nachos & drinks ,
then went in .

The show was , okay lah .
The sound effects , damm ._____. !
LOL .
Kinda xia dao . BOLLY ALSO `HA - HA ! :x
After the movie , waitd for the guys .
& Went off .
Im shivering like siao after the movie lah .
bloody hell cold cannnnnnn !
HAHAH .

Took the train towards marina bay .
W joseph & qh .
Dont know how come , the guys at another side .
Because , in the first place , we cant squeeze in the train .
I mean , they .
Then , chattd alot on train with joseph :D
Bolly was laughing .
hahah .
Alightd at Amk , and they went to my hse to collect their stuffs .
Qh went baq yishun .
Hope ue had a nice day w us ! :D
LOL , HAHAHHA .

Whole day , joseph & qh was accompanying me .
ESP my buddy :D
Thanks lots joseph ! (:
I was bored , kinda dulan too .
hahah !
But after qh come , dulan-no-more !
Yeh .

I WANNNNA SHOPPPPPPPP .
I will go crazy :D
HAAAAAAA !

No comments: