Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hohohohos.
im back to blogginq today :) .
chnqed the bg , song .

Audi-ed the whole day , becos my sis isnt at hme .
soooooooonq siahhs .
mummy dont allow me to go out , sadds .
Npc-ed in audi today :D.
morning with Balfrix piggy , dadax, Horo nd Mir0kii .
then in de aftnoon .
i created rm .
and the whole room FULLLL .
seriously. lmao.
off form lahs in e aftnoon .
damm dulanns cann .
thr's also smthnq which make me damm dulan .
and only my SHIQI money darlinq knows. =x
:DD .
earnd lots of dens btw .
from 100k+ to nw , 300k dens. hohos .

anw !
tmr schoool lerhs .
damm sian can .
HATE SCHOOL. RAWRRR .
didnt go school for like abt ..
sat - today ?
about 4 days lerh .
nt even a sinqle bitbit miss e schooool can !
LOLLLLLLLLLLL . x) .
okayys , off .
(:

i won e NPC . :D chained 7 or smthng.
won the npc ! HOHO

full house in my rm !
full house in lovex rm ! :D

first of may !
Spider Man 3 Is Out !
but , i hate it ._.

No comments: