Thursday, May 03, 2007

The decision is final .
alrights .
i guess, i wont regret this time bahs ?
i rlly hope so .
That's because you gave me too much memories .
But i guess , i've to put a stop to this .
We're two worlds apart .
We've to break someday right .
Its Just the matter of Time .
Sooner or later , this fucking day will come .
I've to grow up too .
And grow independant without you .
I think, i've fell in love once again .

Thanks for giving me those wonderful times .
Thanks for your very precious to me bear .
Thanks for the making me smile everyday .
Thanks for waiting for me everyday & im outside having fun / i shld say Sorry too .

and ,
Im sorry for everything wronq ive done .

I guess. this will be the end of two of us .
good luck to you , & hoped that , you will find your true love one day .
i'll not forqet you .
Thanks .

----------------------------------------------

Morning , met kim. then to mrt station find sher olivia nd jc .
walkd to sch cos our bus alrdy gone at 7.10.
then met yuezheng .
reachd sch at arnd 720+ .
run to 3/7 and put our bags there .
damm out of breath lah !

im tired of repeating the lessons we had .
._.
ive no mood now.

aft school .
went to hub and walk arnd .
i keep thinking ..
big HAIS .

i cried when i talk to you .
you talked so differenly .
why like that .
im so sad.
):
I hoped , you're still the John i know .
Okay ?
Im sorry .
i've never bu ai ni before .
I swear .
but , it has to end now .

No comments: