Thursday, May 31, 2007

BACK TO POSTING .
TO FISHY DARLING : STOP CALLING ME DINO (:
bam. =x


ystd nite chatd with laladarling nd fishy darling (x
dden aft that , he hanged ._.
so , conferenced with DD_xiiaogerx , OhShyt_Oishi and laladarling !
DAMM FUNNY CAN.
HAHAHA , me and darling kept laughing like siaos .

and stupid tudi said the song has lots of ' NEH '
i laughd damm loud lah .
whole chat was ' HEHEHEHEHEHH HAHAHAHA '
by me and darling :D
HAHA.
cant forget ystd .LMAOOO. (:

Currently listening : S.H.E 五月天.
but this is like advertising their song ._.
got alot talks ._.
I WAN A CLEAN ONE ;
I WANT THEIR WHOLE ALBUM.
SOMEONE GIMME

):

anw ,
morning 7.ooam .
got disturb-ed by 4th Aunt ._.
i was sleeping .
and shes like knocking at my window calling my CHINESE NAME.
mom woke up , and i said a word . f .
HAHAHA.
i was very blur then .
and went back to sleep .
woke up at arnd 10 .
and that was late.
for me.
HAHAHA :D.

audi-ed .
and passed my liscense ystd night ! :D.
thnks laladarling supporting ! HOHO.
and ,
me , fishy darling and BH lollipop x3 were playing .
me nd lollipopppie dressed same .
GUESS WHO .
(x HAHAHHA.
i grabbed this photo frm lollipop . =x
HAAHA.


PASSED LICENSE (x


TOOK FRM LOLLIPOP x333 , we're twins. :D

havinng dinner now.
andd im bored to death.
alright , byeeeeeee (x

No comments: