Thursday, May 17, 2007

hohos !
im at kim's house now ; using her bro's comp .
PPLE, MY COMP SPOIL LERHS.
arghhhh .
i miss my comp so much lahs !
typed lots of posts in NotePad at home right now .
waiting for my comp to okays luh !
then i can post .
hohos .

anw .
Ystd went out with sher kim jc jw and yz .
the stupid Olivia cnot go .
ass ! UGHH.
anw, went to Bugis.
sher met me at 1+.
she came my hse, then went down to Mrt station .
waited for kim .
then board the train .
went to bugis junction and walkd arnd.
lunch-ed at Delifrance.
and took Neos with the girls .
took pictures too :D.
budn cant upload nw ._.
will upload whn my comp okay . lmaooos.
then went to bugis street .
me and kim bought a long sleeve striped top .
mine is Purple and black , hers is Pink and black.
then i bought shorts.
i spend my money damm fast lahs .
brought $68 and left with $6 aft that ._.
haahhahahaha .
aft shopping , went to arcade .
me kim and sher plae e bball damm lousy lahs !
haha!
den play othr games.

arnd 5+ .
sher went home .
me and kim went to find her father .
waited for him and went to orchard .
she went to service her phonee ..
HAHA.
then waitd daamm lonq .
went to dinner at the food junction thr .
had fish and chips .
den went home at arnd 8+ .

went home , got scolding frm my mother.
WTF LOHS .
._.
.
.
anw , gtg alr.
HAHA , usinq comp de feeling is so shuang :D .
hohos.
byeeeeeeeeeee .
will blog othr timee (:

LOTS OF LOOOOVEEEE x3
i miss ue.

No comments: