Monday, May 07, 2007

Paper 1 ! mother tongue.
still okay .
hehh .
then was physics .
did revision bfore the exam .
And the paper was Easy !
but some qns still nt so sure =/
First time Stella studied . hohos .
x) .
hope i pass e paper .

aft exams, went to hub .
Had lunch in e food court thr .
then went walking arnd .
went into Mini TOONS.

'' OMGGGG .
I WANT ALOT OF THINGS THR .
THE HELLO KITTY , THE MICKEYMOUSE , THE PIG !
THOSE KEYCHAINS , THE BIGBIG TWEEETY !
SOOOOO NICEEEEEE.
GAWDDD.

I WANT I WANT ! ''
- im like crazy .

anyone buy for me ! HOHO. =x
then went arnd, saw The Grudge 2 showing on e vcd shop's tv.
then me sher , kim and olivia stand thr and watch.
LMAOO.
soooo scary can !

aft sher went hme.
they came my house xcept yz, he went hme.
reachd nd watchd The Maid.
kongggg buuuu !
then they went home at abt 5+.
Talk to Olivia aft she left , cos she's scared ._.
LOLLLLLLL.
Tmr's social studies exam ! hohos.
i studied ! :D
hope i'll pass e paper .

and !
the 9oclock's show is sooo SWEEETTT x333 !
e ying xiong jiu mei. lmaooos ! xD

OFF TO AUDI x33.

No comments: