Saturday, May 26, 2007

saturday !
JUNE HOLS ARE HERE.
x3
HAPPY BDAY ZY .

went out in e morninq ;
11+ .
went to douby ghaut .
met shiqi money darlinq ! and my laladarlinq :DD in bunk.
HEARTS THEM SO MUCH.
ever since my comp spoil , i miss them so much lah !
hehehehh .

actlly said we're going for lunch .
budn in the end , we in bunk to play .
LOL.
dden im so suay to get a NOT YET DOWNLOADED de audi .
waitd , den playd .
:D .
playd till half way, laladarlinq went to buy hershey's choco for me :D.
yumyum ,
they keep making me laugh thr .
oh yah !
saw ~XiaoShen~ didi also :D.
hehhehehhehe .
hes uber cute lurr !
like small boyboy .
:D.

aft bunking ,,
arnd 430 + .
went to toilet , took pic with laladarling ! xD.


yeapps !
walkd arnd in PS.
went into KFC , and see money darlinq eat .
hahas .
walkd arnd .
smthng made me laugh like siao !
MONEY DARLING walkd to e escalator which is gg down whn we're gg up.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA .
SHES SO CUTE AND GONG CAN xD.
den me and laladarling were lyk , urh ? HAHAHA .
aft that went back to bunk agn .
saw lots of pple .
and Kenshin .
LOL.

went hme at arnd 5 +.
that mrt train is SOOO DAMM CROWDED.
AND I'VE TO SQUEEZE WITH ALL THE INDIANS .
i dont noe whr they appear frm .
._.

and
im laughing like crazy now .
on phone with Fishy darling :D . x333
he keep makinq me laugh.
& - all cos of kevin kor - in frenstr de ; im chattinq with him .
he showed me an emoticon .
HAHAHAH .

ouhkay !
i think thats all for tday (: .
off to audi i guess . !
x33333333333333333333 .


i dont know what im right now ; cos , ............

No comments: