Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back to blogging !
This morning was , full of craps in audi . ._.
Totally off formed ,
Play till very dulans . ):
Dont know why also , cant get any better no matter how hard i try .
LOLOLLLLLLL .
have been using comp for the whole day ;
wonder if i might go crazy one day .
I hope not .
._.

Tmr going out with Mummy to bugis !
I WANNA BUY THAT BLACKKKKK BAG :D
yesyes , & lots of things mayb .
Gonna get daddy a bday present (:
I forget when's hes bday tho . x.x
LOLLLL .
But , anyway .
Audi is patching from 1 - 7 .
So , went to Maple with Lollipoppp x3, MONEYdarling, KH didi & Ling .
Used my HONEY'S accnt ; SplashCandy as , ive no aquila acnts ._. ''
Got banned . ._.
Lollipop's didi had wedding thr .
so went in to have fun .
Tooook lots of SS-es (:
& THANK MY MONEY TELLING ME WHR MY SS-ES GOES.
Abit dumb , me ._. ''
Found all my ss-es .
& saw one SS in audi , i took with _ ; did fm tgt :D .
Okay , was hoping i cld find more.

In maple, went to Aqua to find my HONEYYY .
She was using AngelDemons .
After that , went to coolies .
then , playd thr .
Feeling rather restless , so came back msn .
Thanks lollipop for those 2 songs ! :D .
NICEOOOOOOOOO .

Ystd night , i was shock .
i actlly ***** bfore sleeping .
Why do i feel this way ._.
Am i going tooooo crazy or smthng .
just cldnt figure .
Probably , when .. It will b a bad news .
How i wish that , it'll b gooood .
WISHFUL THINKING PLEASE STELLA .
):


Anw ,
TO REDX :
IM SORRY BCOS ,
LAST NIGHT MY COMPUTER HANG-ED .
& YOUR NUMBER IS INSIDE , I DIDNT KEY IN YET.
SO YOU KNOW YOU KNOW ,
I LOST YOUR NUMBER .
HA HA HAAAAAAAA . (:
YESYES .
Paiseh for letting you wait till so late ._.
LOLOLOL , why so late. HAHAHHA.
i was alrdy slping luh . =xxxxxx .
:DDD .

Okay , byeeeeeeee .

The right key to my heart ?.

&- this is the third time for today ,
blogger lags me . and i've to relogin all over again .
Luckily blogger autosaves drafts now .
If not , im gonna kill it.
F .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In wedding (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cooolies with my dears x3.

-------------------------edited . 11:08
& LALADARLING IS CRAZY ABT WEIXIAO PASTA.
STOP IT. =x
hahahahh !
You have to pei me you know.
and , she understands me sooo welllll .
MUACKKS x3.

No comments: