Sunday, June 03, 2007

Eh Please lah hor ?
if you hate me , or you say i sucks .
Then why do you come my blog for ?
You might as well dont come right .
if i sucks , if you hate me so much , then leave .
You're not welcome-d.
I don't know why are you doing this to me ,
and What i did that made you hate me .
Okay ?
Hate me , then scram .
Stop coming to my blog .
I had enough of it can .
I've been trying to be so nice .
I cant f-ing think of anything that i did . that made you treat me like that.
you called and ask , and do you have to use that kind of tone ?
so fierce for what .
talk nicely can ?
and whats the ' Fuck lah ' for .
scolding me ?
i admit my tone was harsh okay .
but you need not lidat lah hor .
HAIZXSXZXXZ.


anyway ,
audi-ed in the morning.
and very very dulan and pissed . =/
dont know why .
ahaaha ; seems like dropped skills .

but came back at th evening while playing with MONEYDARLING , LALADARLING , pumpkin and h0rniiegurl . lmao . (:
AND SHI QI MONEY DARLING DID 188 C FM ._. ''
that's crazy .
hohohos .
didnt go out today .
slpt for the whole day .
came back online ,
._.



I guess i have to rot at home tmr again .
im bored .
to death .
have to pei NOOBYleong GERMS to audi ltr :D .
who ask her no cash .
ewwww , ugly.
HAHAHAHA. :D.
JUST JOKING DEARIE . ;3

Okay , off .

No comments: