Sunday, June 10, 2007

HELLO .
im back home :DD
and yes , its F. U . N TODAY .
& my eyes are red now ,
cos i just washed up .
Soap went into my eyes T.T awww .

Anyway !
Met my shiqi darling at arnd 1240. =x
Im sorry ! hahahahhah ! im late. =x
suppose to meeet at 1230 .
Nvrminds lah ! 10 mins only , right right ?! winks * HA HA .
That kind- hearted soul waited me at the MRT entrance.
awww , Touched**
Okayokay .
Walked into Bunk .
and im SHOCKEDDDDD !
so little people there lah !
Or are we early (:
then Fish came in .
Us, waited for that ~! LALADARLING FOR A LONG TIME .
LOLOL .
when she reachd ,
book comp . and played . (:
Saw Xiaotongtong and XiiaoSpar.
me and Shiqi darling chatd with her (:
awhile , boon , latte and pple came le .
Turnd to th back , didnt know was him . at first ;
den shocked .
LOLOL .
after that Fish and Boon keep coming to deesiao me ._.
totally no form in bunk laahhhh TT SAD
Joseph Piggy came !
and he saw me play .
But when he saw , IS I OFF FORM THAT TIME .
IM NOT NOOB OKAY ,
IM PRO :D
=xxxxxxxxxxxxx .
LOLXZXSXSZXZX.
latte came , and chatd (:
SAW MY JONIE HONEY TOOOOO ;
she sits just behind me . :D.
i miss her x3.
MUACKKS GIRL .
HA-HA.
After that boon and fish came to make my hair ._. ?
OhMYGAWD CAN ,
messy hair T.T
._.
OHOH &
we saw World War3 In bunk . =x
Bcos , someone was like , almost to fight . ha ha . =x

After that ,
ended a LOSING game ; thnks to the two boys .
(:
one salted fish and one
DUANDUAN .
Nthg to do in audi send me a msg . LLOLOL. =x
then sent laladarling to the busstop .
she waited for her bus .
then me and shiqi darling went to PS.
so qiao-ly , saw Boon , Fish and people agn . coming up frm escalator .
HA HA.
and accompanied Money Darling to basement and eat .
Whole day , ate 3 FISHBALLS :D.
HAHAHAHzzzzzzzzz .
Then went back to bunk find them ,
but they , so qiao-ly . came out from arcade.
LOLOLOL .

After that ,
stayed in bunk . for donno why ._.
the Kind Hearted Soul Shiqi Money Darling ,
(long intro : fees pls darling . =x HAHAHAHHA . )
sent me to Mrt station , with boon and fish .
And , she went back bunk .
DUAN2 Boon took another train ,
Fish took th same one as me .
Yeapps .
Reached home at abt 630 .
And came online .
Smsing lala darling now :) .
I LOVE LOVE YOU PEOPLE, SERIOUSLY I DO OKAY . X333

Okay , thats all for today .
today's post is so longggggg :D .
chatting now ,
Some Msn people , f -
they're making me so pissed off , irritating can .
._.
dont know whr they f-ing pop out.
.

Anw, Boon is going tmr . Aww ,
Tkcare Okay ? (:

& i realise my hair is growing .
HAHHA , ITS GROWING YESYES . HA HA -

Okay , bye world .

There's no True Love in this world .
Hurt me again and again ,
When i blindly fall in love with them.
Where on earth good guys have gone ?
Awaits .


----------------------- EDITED : 10:07 PM
TOLD LALADARLING SMTHNG. =x
darling, must keep it a secret alright ?
PROMISEEEEEE . x3
cnot say. =x
HAHAHAHHAHAH.
smsed just now :D.
Oh , andand .
GRATS HER FOR LVLING , I'VE FORGOTTEN. =x
loooooves !
:D .

i hope , thats nt a lie .
darling will know what im talking abt. =x
HAHAHAHHA .
alrights ! bye .

No comments: