Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This is my 310 th post !
HAHAHAHA.
& i went out today again ! :D.
But , this time , is go help mummy with her work .
So bfore going out ,
had a conversation with Jc & Yz .
LOL ! THEY MAKING ME LAUGH LIKE CRAZY.
arghhhhhh .

Anw !
went out at arnd, 2+ aft having my lunch .
then met mummy .
And jc came to find me .
Walkd arnd bishan .
Then , met joseph .
Was shocked to see the bigbigbigbigbig plastic bag !
argh , Waste money agns .
Its a bigbig HELLOKITTY :D.
NICE & CUTEEEEE .
weee .
Then , walkd arnd with him & hes friend ; tgt with jc.
Went to library aft that.
Sat for awhile ,
and sher called me to accompany her buy cake .
So went out , and find her.
Then joseph nd hes friend went hme.
Me , jc and her went to Secret Recipe .
She bought a slice of Chocolate Banana Cake for me .
:DD.
Thanks girl ! <3
then she went home .
Me & Jc went to popular, bought a stack of foolscap
& walk arnd at the UK funfair thr .
Gonnna come with friends nxt time !
Ends at 1st July .
HAHAHA .
So konggggbuuu lah the rides . -.-
Went home at arnd 6+ .
I remb myself, carrying those two big plasticbags.
Hand's gonna break any minute.
LOLOLOLOL.
Serious lah , heavy .
Was sweating all over TT.

Okay ,
thats all i guess .
I realise, i cant handle things properly .
Because , i dont know how to .
._. ''
.
.

Oh well , bye.

Laughing like crazy now ,
Joseph's telling me abt the Hello Kitty he bought .
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
okay .
-.-


HELLO IM FLUFFY . HAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! .
CUTE ISNT IT ? . :D

REPLIES TO TAGGGGGGGS ;
Qianhua : ILU TOOOOOO :D.
Jianting : you tooo dabendan ! (x
jc : lmao , if i suckSSS , then why do you VISIT my blog . (: thanks x3.
lalarrhs : who you ? LOL.
JC : LOL, pa, laclac. dont have to bother bout them .
Qianhua : yeah bolly. HAHA, dont have to bothr bout them :D.

No comments: