Monday, June 25, 2007

First day of school was ;
Horrible ._.
Anw, Happy birthday to my daddy & Kelvin Ong ZHUZHU :D.

Last night 12:44 .
woke up & called kimberly .
Had conference with kim sher & jc .
Cause i cldnt sleep last night ._.

Okay ,
& so , today Kim came up to my house bcause i was late ._.
im like rushing .
haven tie my hair , she alr reached my hse downstairs .
So askd her to come up , hahahha .
Went off t arnd 6.40 to find olivia in the mrt station :x
suppose to meet at 630 .
HAHAH . 10mins only lah hor :D
LOL .

Went to school .
so much things to talk abt .
then , went down to assembly .
First , got caught for my earrings .
& F , mrs goh confiscated all my earrings .
She askd me to give her another 2 more at the right hand side ,
but i refused .
Then she went on to confiscate eileen's .
._.

Then , during maths .
got caught for hair , & for F 's sake , nt like only the whole class im th only one ._.
cher says ' If no actions taken tmr , will sent to dm '
.___________________. '''

Why me ? F .
Okay .
& slept during physics lesson ._.
Buey tahan , so fell aslp .
Was sms-ing my DARLING :D & xiiaokuku ! :D.
During class interaction , took a survey .

After school ,
went to hub with Olivia, jc , jw & yz .
Met sher and kim at the ' WATZIN ' shop .
bought earsticks .
Then , i cldnt put one of the earstick into one of the hole .
& its like damm hell man lah .
So asked kim & sher to help me .
Struggled for about , 15mins .
My earhole bleed alot , and finally its in ._.
Dammm , pain ........
I HATE TCHER LAH OKAY .
i cursed her like hell just now :x .

then ,
sent sher off .
& kim olivia jw yz and me went to KFC .
they had their lunch there ,
while me & olivia sat & watch . :D
Then , jc reached .
Talked abt , alot of things (:

Went to Hub , walkd arnd .
Then went to chengsan cc .
Many people were playing bball there .
then kim olivia nd me sat down and watch the guys play .
I saw nicholas lim ding fu ! :D.
And i shouted his full name ,
he so blur & gong can .
HAHAH , at least he knows , IM STELLA (:
HAHAHHAHA .

Went home at arnd 6+ .
Reached home , bathe & comp-ed .
Watched Campus superstar just now .
HUIXIAN IS SOOOOO PRETTTTY .
SHAWN IS SOOOO CUTEEEEEE :D.
THE BLACK GIRL SINGS SO WELL (:

ops , sorry i dont know her name :x
the others ; no comments .
HAHAHHA .
Fell aslp at arnd 930 + .
& i just woke up ._.
Wonder how wld i slp ltr on . LOL .
okay ,
Bye :D.

Hope tmr will b a btr day .

STELLA SAVEDDDDD : $2 today :D
& found $2.70 in her bag .
so , i've got $4.70 .
YIPEE .
HAHAHAHHAHA .

No comments: