Monday, July 02, 2007

HELLO WORLD.
long time since i posted . (:

Sunday , FIRST OF JULY :
Went out with family , and daddy's friend .
To , pasir ris park .
Bored to death there ._.
i did nothing but listening to th MP3 songs in my phone .
Aft that , went to eat . (:

& today !
Went out with mummy & sister .
to , yishun northpoint .
and had Sakae Sushi :D.
ate , till damm full alriqhts .
then went to Hub , bought a pair of heels (:
& my sis bought th same pair as me.
._.
like what-the-F.
.

Didnt have much time to post .
or , play comp rather this few days .
& !
have started a char in aquila :D.
LOL , maple again .
Stella's gonna b life-less agn .
HOHOHO .

&;; thnkew my DARLING MONEY ;
for accompanyinq me from , like .. 11+ to 1. (:
LOVELOVES.
& going out on nxt sat with lalaDARLING ! :D.
i guess :/
FAREAST.
& strike out all our wishlists :x
So gotta save alot this weeeeeeeeeek :D.
told daddy to bring me to vivo nxt time ,
and im gonna SHOP.
HA HA HA.
teehees :D

OKAY .
thts all , bye world
School tmr , another boring day .
Remedial .
Oh , what- the - F.
i ,
wanna ,
pon .
T___T

and, i seriously hate blogger .
Keeps hanging me for no apparent reasons .
F.
venting my anger on pooty nw .
AHHAHAHA. (:

last ,
im lazy t reply tags . :/
and, i've relinkd alr . (:

No comments: