Sunday, July 15, 2007

im watching the charity show now.
OMGGGGGGGGG .

MILUBING
MILUBING
MILUBING
MILUBING
MILUBING
MILUBING
!!

no , is.
SAM
SAM
SAM
SAM .

HAHAHA .
okay . Out of my mind .
But anw !
stayed at hme for the whole day today :D.
Maple-ed .
And in the evening , conferenced with Jc, laladarling, kukudarling, moneydarling , ling & pooooooty ! hahahah ! :D.
Damn funny lah .
We keep f-ing laugh like siao za bors .
This bunch of silly people are making me laugh always . :D
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !
& also , in th morning .
Audi pissed me off .
Cant seem to go in the server .
ass .
So i sms-ed money . & agn , i scolded audi , w vulgarities . :x.
LOL .

Nthg much to blog about today .
tmr's schoool .
SIAN LAH .
But ! we'll be having Macs for breakfast . :D.
Tcher ordered for us !
Gooooood . Yipeeee .
HAHAHA .
My phone bill came ;
$52 .
Gonna be dead today .
Yes, and im off . :D

------------- EDITED : 10:56 PM


okay .
Im posting now .
Have been mappling alot this few days :D.
With my stupid money darling , my laladarling & th rest. (:
& MissyPINKS is 35 .
LOL ._.
Okay .
saw all the ss-es i had .
And i missed the times i had pq w Lennard baobei .
Dno whr he went to ._.
Went back to cass & checked .
Everything chnged !
yes, alot .
Hahahahhahahah .
Awwwwwww , my memories are alllllll thrrrr .
& My stomach hurts now . -.-
Shall post those ss-es tmr ;
Provided if , im free. :D
Okay ! off to bed .
x333

No comments: