Saturday, July 07, 2007

HELLO world. (:
have been busy mappling this few days :x.
& HA HA .
Shes lvl 30 now. :x
LOL.

anw, Ystd aft sch .
Jw, yz , me olivia & kim went to find joseph in hub .
then went to macs .
Accompanied kim to find weilun .
& Olivia's reaction. HA HA HA.
then me and olivia went walking arnd hub .
waiting for jc .
Bought the pancakes .
went to mac , find jc & pple there .
Then jc joseph me & olivia went walking arnd hub ,
while the rest watch movie in cathy .
Bought sushi .
then walk ,
went to bball court aft that .
& played bball .
I tried to jump & touch the monkey bar .
Till now , my hand is like damm pain ._.
took pics with my baobei nuer :D.
weeeees .
Went to CC to find jw yz & the rest at arnd 6+ .
Me and nuer went into cafe ,
had fries .
:x

Then askd jc to come in ,
& chatted .
The cafe's table 's corner , cut my leg .
T.T
okay , went home at arnd 7+ .
Lazy to blog this few days .
so wont b updating daily !
:D.
PICS for the past few days ! :D
Loves ;











Love my girls :D

No comments: