Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I WANT MILUBING'S CD ~
HAHHAHAHA .
Song currently playing is Mi Lu Bing's 泪 .
& im currently listening to it ! In imeeeemmmmmm ;
i so love this song. :D .
Anyone have ! SEND ME. :D.

Okay .
Today's retest wasnt tat difficult .
Bcos i studied :D.
I STUDIEDDDDDDDD !
During history lesson :x .
HAHAHA .
& During P.E , me kim & sher was playful .
So , went to play with that Height & Weight thingy .
and caught by mdm Lim ._.
Stoood there for like abt 40 + mins .
And got scolding .
Was let off after that , and explained to Mr yeo .
LOL .
What lorxzzxzx !
TT .

During recess ,
Sher & Olivia went to play in the rain .
i & kim didnt .
So they said meet in the canteen .
then me & kim went canteen luh .
Stood there like fools waitin for them , & went arnd the school .
Found them playing in the rain
._.
Okay lah, seriously , was pissed .
But i dont wanna get angry .
Might end up quarrelling ._.
But kim was angry .
hahahh .
Went to canteen , bought our foood .
& settled down .
Chattd .
Oh weelll ..................... .
Duing english lesson ,
Played those games with tcher, cheehon, leonard & kim !
Dammmm funnnny lah !
HAHAHAHAH 2$#%^(*&)_^
laugh till siao pleaseeeee ! LOL . :D

After school ,
went to find kim & sher.
And then went to J8, w the usual grp. :D.
had pastamania for lunch !
Borrowd money agn .
._.
I owe damm many pple $$$$ lah ! @#$%*&()

Huafeng called me ! He bought PPC !
Called me to go get frm him .
But sadly, im in j8 .
WALAO , den now ,, he nvr mention abt it alr.
F . ):

After that ,
went for our 2.4km run .
Started running.
Sher stopped halfway bcos of her , stomach aching .
Me, olivia & Kim continued .
CNOT TAHAN LAH .
my muscle is like , cramp like siao for godness sake .
I cant continue .
But , i finished the race :D .
AND FAILED BY THE PATHETIC , 2 MINS.
Like what the f , we seriously improved this yr .
By 5 -6 mins :x.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA .
there's still room for improvement .
BUT , BUT AHS .
I'LL NVR RUN THIS F-ING THING AGN .

makes me so giddy everytime aft running .
._.
Not only me luh !%$$%^#
ass .

After run ,
went to hub .
THE AIR CON ~~~
OHHHH SOOOO COOOLINGGGGG`````

Our motives are ; Chui Aircon lahhhhh .
HAHAHAH .
:D.
Reachd home at arnd 6 .

Okay ,
Sebas - He asked me t put this .
' CRAZY GUY IN MSN ADD ME & TALK NON STOP '
HAHAH .
He said himself , which , the fact that is not .
(:

Schoool trip tmr !
to science centre .
LOL , sounds like , im some kind of ._.
..
Immature kids .
HAHHAHA .
Okay ! TATA -

' I had never felt so fortunate before '

- I seriously , misss you . You ..... tingtingting

No comments: