Monday, July 09, 2007

Im here to blog :D.
Something's wrong with my phone ,
cant seem to reply msgs when im talking on th phone .
Not like last time .
W#%#&#%@&*^4


Anw,
i was late tday in the morning meeting olivia.
Then when walking to the bus stop ,
265 just pass us ,
so we ran ._.
LOL.


Slept for two periods ;
Chemistry & Physics .
rlly damm hell tired during maths .
so laid on the table
-.-

After school , went to amk central w the usual grp of people .
but decided to go J8 instead ,
so went thr .
Lunched at Long John's . ( again ._. )
Jc returned me $10 ,
In the end , i have to spend it agn .
So whads the diff -.-
Okay , went walking arnd J8 with jc jw olivia & kim .
Nothing much ,
Went home quite early today :D
at arnd , 5 plus .

Decided to pierce my earhole tmr .
Secretly :D
Sher and me , both of us are so eager to get our tongue pierced .
So , i like , as my mom abt it ..
And her grandma story ...... came ......
._.
This weeek !
I shall , have a hair cut . (:
And buy lenses .
Squeeze it in in in no matter how hard. :D
HA HA HA .

& pictures ! :D .
See the pic that Joyjoy Hubby edited .
Niceeeyyy x333 .








HUBBY & WIFEYYY x3

No comments: